Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thank You!


Hello!

Today I created a couple of Thank you cards to send to relatives.
Forgive my photos, it was cloudy most of the day.

I used the Circle Flip-its die from Sizzix/Stephanie Barnard. Stephanie is a designer for Sizzix as well as owner of her own stamp company, The Stamps of Life.

I die cut the main card base from Strawberry cardstock. I used patterned paper from the Stamps of Life Card Kit for the top layer pieces. 

The two circles were cut from Sky and Bubblegum CS and a red "thanks" die cut with a white shadow was added on top. 

Three silver stars (from a previous card kit) were glued on for a little sparkle. 






This card was made using the same Sizzix Flip-its circle set. I changed the colors up a little opting for  light blue, light gray, and dark gray. I normally wouldn't pick gray but it was included in the kit and I wanted to stretch my color choices a bit.

The red heart was an included embellishment. It is so cute, I can't wait to use more of them on another card.


Visit The Stamps of Life website if you would like more details on the kit I mentioned or any of the other products featured.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment